It is summer here in Australia, and I am on holiday with my family (no, my house is not empty). As I am relaxing by the side of the pool, I hope you enjoy reading some of my favourite articles and blogs of the past few months.
- The Planning Fallacy
- Using a mind map to organise your week
- Digital Academic Workflow (for writing papers using Scrivener and Bookends)
- Increase productivity by learning a lesson the first time from the ever-clever Unclutterer blog
- Reclaim your budget by revaluing special treats
- Make an immediate timeline to avoid procrastination.
- How to use your mobile to stay organized (for a change, this is not limited to iPhone users!)
Hope you are all having fun at work, while I am relaxing!
- Recommended reading The Lazy Manifesto: Do Less. Then, Do Even Less....
- The year gone and the year to come 2008 has been a year of reinventions. At the start...